Lake PTA Clubs Code of Conduct
By registering my child, and in consideration of my child being permitted to participate in the before/after school club(s), I understand and agree as follows:
All clubs are run by parent volunteers, and we strive to provide a safe and fun environment for each of our participants. For the protection and harmony of all, we have established the following “Code of Conduct” which all participants are required to follow:
- All students need to be picked up promptly at club dismissal by an authorized person age 18 or older. If you are not able to pick up the student please make alternative arrangements. A pattern of repeatedly picking up a child late, could be grounds for the student’s dismissal from the program.
- Due to the waitlist sizes, students who miss multiple club days or choose not to participate during the club may be asked to give up their spot for someone on the waitlist.
- All persons shall act with respect towards others in regards to their privacy and personal safety.
- Physical or verbal abuse of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Program rules and regulations shall be observed at all times. A violation of this code of conduct could result in the child’s dismissal from the club.