My name is Jacqui W. and I am your 2018/2019 Box Tops Coordinator. I can’t wait to start clipping Box Tops! It’s really easy to do, and for every Box Top that is turned in, our school gets $0.10 (10 cents). Wow! That’s Free money for our school! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the PTA. See you around campus!!
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Use the ziplock baggie sent-home the week of September 10th. Make sure you put your child’s name, teacher and grade on the baggie. If you lose this baggie, just make a new one with the same information. You can also download a submission sheet here.
- Once they have been clipped, place them in the baggie and submit before the deadlines below so they can be counted and submitted in time.
- You can give the baggie to the teacher, me, or you can place them in the Box Top Box in the front office.
WAYS TO LEVEL UP
- Get everyone involved. Ask your neighbors, friends and local businesses to collect box tops for you. Most people just discard the products not knowing that schools like ours collect them. Just ask them to start collecting them.
- Earn even more cash for our school by downloading the Box Tops for Education Bonus App. Turn in your everyday receipts for cash for your school.
- Check out this page and www.facebook.com/LakeElementaryPTA/ throughout the year for BONUS OFFERS which could double or triple your Box Tops!
There will be fun school contests throughout the year to keep the momentum going! Your child will earn awards by hitting specific numbers. Look on our website, FB and PeachJar for updates.
ALL Students: If a student collects 25 Box Tops by Sept 23 will get a Brag Tag. All box tops submitted so far are included in this contest.
Last year we made $1303 dollars. Our goal this year is $2000.
WHERE THE MONEY GOES
All money received supports programs for ALL students at Lake Elementary.
3 WAYS TO HELP
- Volunteer to help count and trim box tops.
- Always trim excess packaging and discard any expired box tops.
- Bundle 50 box tops at a time.